Monday, May 28, 2012

Week Two Virtual Internship!

Crisis Management! 


So, I was put to the test this week by going over scenarios in which crisis management was to be put into play with my virtual internship through skype (remember the firm CasMacPR is in Tennessee and I'm in Texas)! 


I thought I handled the situation pretty well, but I'm so grateful Cassie brought this very important situation up first! With PR2Politics we pretty much talked about how to deal with clients, attracting them and catering to their needs. Although Raven (founder of PR2Politics) believes in Crisis Management, we didn't spend as much time as Cassie is spending with CasMacPR. 


Within that three hour Skype call, I learned so much and realized I have so much to learn about the crisis management part of PR. 


My assignment this week was to come up with a crisis management plan for the clients I am dealing with for the first half of the internship. I't's quite difficult especially since I can't sit down and talk with the clients, and I halfway don't know how to fully complete the plan, but it's a huge learning experience and I'm going to embrace every moment of it. 


Unfortunately, I didn't get as much as I wanted to accomplish this three day Memorial Weekend, meaning I have to hit it extremely hard tomorrow, but I'm up for the task. 


I so determined to put a dent in the Public Relations field after I'm done with it and with the help of PR2Politics and CasMacPR I'm on my way there! 


-CreativelyDream 

No comments:

Post a Comment